If you received an email stating that we were unable to process your payment, your order has not been processed and you will not be charged. If you would like to continue with your order, please place your order again using a different payment method.
Have more questions? Submit a Request
Articles in this section
- Has my contract pricing been applied to my account?
- Why did I receive an email stating that my payment was not processed?
- Can samples be charged to my account?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- Where is my order confirmation email?
- My order was not placed, but I’ve been charged.
- How do I cancel or modify my order?
- Are there any discounts or coupons available?
- Where can I see my purchase history?
- How do I check out?