Sunbrella fabrics are inherently mold and mildew resistant. However, either can develop from dirt and debris left on the fabric for extended periods. If this happens, no need to panic! Since Sunbrella fabric is bleach cleanable, any mold/mildew growth that has formed can be easily removed with a bleach solution. Visit our Care and Cleaning section for full instructions.
Have more questions? Submit a Request
Articles in this section
- How do I deal with pet-related messes, like hair or urine?
- What products can I use to clean Sunbrella fabric?
- Can I use a fabric protector on Sunbrella fabric?
- How do I clean spills on my Sunbrella fabric?
- Can I machine wash Sunbrella fabric?
- How does Sunbrella hold up against water?
- How do I repair a tear in my fabric?
- How do I clean mold and mildew?
- Can you explain the UV resistance of Sunbrella fabric?
- How do I clean Sunbrella Marine Upholstery?