When it's time for a thorough cleaning, Sunbrella fabrics can be cleaned while still on an awning frame. Depending on the size, they can also be removed for professional cleaning or to aid in the cleaning of stubborn stains. Check out our cleaning instructions to learn more.
Have more questions? Submit a Request
Articles in this section
- How do I deal with pet-related messes, like hair or urine?
- What products can I use to clean Sunbrella fabric?
- Can I use a fabric protector on Sunbrella fabric?
- How do I clean spills on my Sunbrella fabric?
- Can I machine wash Sunbrella fabric?
- How does Sunbrella hold up against water?
- How do I repair a tear in my fabric?
- How do I clean mold and mildew?
- Can you explain the UV resistance of Sunbrella fabric?
- How do I clean Sunbrella Marine Upholstery?