Our fibers are saturated with color and UV-stabilized pigments before they’re spun into yarn and woven into Sunbrella fabric; so the color permeates through the yarn and stays true over time. This unique process makes Sunbrella performance fabrics inherently fade resistant, UV protective and durable to the core; maintaining color and quality through cleaning, wear or exposure to elements.
Have more questions? Submit a Request
Articles in this section
- How do I deal with pet-related messes, like hair or urine?
- What products can I use to clean Sunbrella fabric?
- Can I use a fabric protector on Sunbrella fabric?
- How do I clean spills on my Sunbrella fabric?
- Can I machine wash Sunbrella fabric?
- How does Sunbrella hold up against water?
- How do I repair a tear in my fabric?
- How do I clean mold and mildew?
- Can you explain the UV resistance of Sunbrella fabric?
- How do I clean Sunbrella Marine Upholstery?