One of the best ways to keep Sunbrella Bags looking good is to brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics and wipe up spills or clean soon after a spill occurs. The quicker you clean spills, the easier they can be to remove. Click here to review the detailed care and cleaning instructions.
Have more questions? Submit a Request
Articles in this section
- How do I clean my Sunbrella Bag?
- How do I deal with pet-related messes, like hair or urine?
- What products can I use to clean Sunbrella fabric?
- Can I use a fabric protector on Sunbrella fabric?
- How do I clean spills on my Sunbrella fabric?
- Can I machine wash Sunbrella fabric?
- How does Sunbrella hold up against water?
- How do I repair a tear in my fabric?
- How do I clean mold and mildew?
- Can you explain the UV resistance of Sunbrella fabric?