To keep Sunbrella upholstery fabric clean, be sure to brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics and wipe up spills as soon as they occur. Most spills can be cleaned with soap and water. Check out our cleaning instructions to learn more.
Have more questions? Submit a Request
Articles in this section
- How do I deal with pet-related messes, like hair or urine?
- What products can I use to clean Sunbrella fabric?
- Can I use a fabric protector on Sunbrella fabric?
- How do I clean spills on my Sunbrella fabric?
- Can I machine wash Sunbrella fabric?
- How does Sunbrella hold up against water?
- How do I repair a tear in my fabric?
- How do I clean mold and mildew?
- Can you explain the UV resistance of Sunbrella fabric?
- How do I clean Sunbrella Marine Upholstery?