It depends on the type of Sunbrella fabric. Shade, Sling, and Horizon fabrics, for example, are not machine washable. However, most of our upholstery selections are! Be sure to check out our cleaning guide for specific instructions.
Have more questions? Submit a Request
Articles in this section
- How do I deal with pet-related messes, like hair or urine?
- What products can I use to clean Sunbrella fabric?
- Can I use a fabric protector on Sunbrella fabric?
- How do I clean spills on my Sunbrella fabric?
- Can I machine wash Sunbrella fabric?
- How does Sunbrella hold up against water?
- How do I repair a tear in my fabric?
- How do I clean mold and mildew?
- Can you explain the UV resistance of Sunbrella fabric?
- How do I clean Sunbrella Marine Upholstery?